Thursday 6 September 2012

I just couldn't let this one go!!!!!


I have to say the internet is a wonderful thing, I was just skimming through some random sites when I came across this little gem!!!! (laughing while I type)!

Ladies and gents I give you THE FLIZ!!!!



designed for 'people who love bicycles but apparently hate all the parts that make a bicycle go. And yes, it is an actual invention. Simply hunch yourself over into a horribly uncomfortable crouch, strap yourself into the complicated harness, ignore the puzzled stares and uncontrollable giggling of onlookers, and off you go — to essentially walk at a slightly higher rate of speed'.

Seriously?? Which monumental ass hat thought this beauty up??

And if you love the picture.......you'll love the video even more!!

Fliz bike video (yes seriously!!!!)

Now you all know about it i'm expecting to see you all whizzing or 'flizing' (get it?) round Birkenvegas on your very own Fliz bike!!!

I just had to share this with everyone and hope you all found it as equally as amusing as I did!!

TTFN Mother flizzers ;-) xx






No comments:

Post a Comment