Thursday 6 September 2012

Ow ow ow ow ow!!!

Well what have i been up to since my last blog???

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllll, I watched Tranmere storm to a fantastic 4-0 victory against Colchester United...which see's us at the top of the league!!... I thought I would mention it because 1. I don't get to say that very often and 2. I might not get to say it again!!

Other than work and Tranmere i've not done much!

What I will mention is the absolute agony I found myself in yesterday...... I was in work minding my own buisness and we decided to have a little tidy round.... ok the place wasn't that untidy but one of our rooms had a few pieces of machinery laying round....... so I bent down to pick up the electricity lead from the floor BANG I felt like someone had shot me in the lower back, I had to slowly straighten myself up (looking at this point like a 90 year old might I add).... So now I am walking round like I have stick up my butt and i'm doped up on painkillers, which to be fair doesn't make me function any differently because my brain is bleached blonde anyway. So at this precise moment in time I am sat on my couch with my new best friend!!

His name is Mr Hotty Botty!!


Here's hoping that this back of mine sorts itself out soon!!

TTFN Mother Flippers x

No comments:

Post a Comment