Sunday 9 September 2012

Who ya gonna call??


So it's Sunday afternoon the dreaded Monday morning is looming and i'm sat on the couch with a cheekey pear cider.....ooops sorry I meant cidre!! ;-). Anyway i'm watching one of my all time favourite films...... Ghostbusters 2, this has got me thinking, there are many films that I like but only a handful that I would watch over and over.

These being:

Ghostbusters


Ghostbusters 2..... pretty good sequel, they usually suck big monkey nuts!!



The Lost Boys... (my favourite film EVER!!!!!! and as everyone that knows me knows I love Kiefer Sutherland).



Rocky IV........ I can take or leave the others but I HAVE to watch this everytime its aired!!


Oceans 11..... Brad and George, why would you need any other reason??


So now you all know I have terrible taste in films, but what can i say....... I likes what I likes!!


TTFN Mother Flippers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment